by Tom Joustra
Jesus reveals himself to us in many different ways. Through this study, we will see how several people in the New Testament encountered Jesus face to face; and we will consider some of the ways that we encounter him in our own lives.
- Meeting Jesus through Other People: Luke 5:17-26
- Meeting Jesus When We Feel Lonely: John 4:3-30; 39-42
- Meeting Jesus When We Are Not Well: Mark 5:22-43
- Meeting Jesus When We Feel Guilty: Luke 19:1-10
- Meeting Jesus with His Scars: Luke 24:36-49
- Meeting Jesus through Our Doubt: John 20:19-29
- Meeting Jesus through the Faith of Others: 2 Timothy 1:2-7
- Meeting Jesus Again and Again: Acts 9:10-19
Note: TOGETHER Curriculum is delivered electronically. To access your content after your payment is complete, click “My Account” on the top right menu bar. When you have signed into your account, click “View Purchased Content” – it’s the orange button on the left side of the page, near the top.