The promotion for free materials for Canadian Groups has ended after we were able to distribute over $4,000 worth of curriculum! We’d love to continue making TOGETHER available for everyone. Participate in the upcoming Ride for Refuge to help us out.
by Victoria White
Although our path here on earth is sometimes filled with joy and celebration, most of us also face times of pain and suffering. This unit on Living with Pain helps us examine those more difficult times, and offers comfort and hope through biblical perspectives. Each day may bring new challenges, but sharing life’s burdens as a group and finding hope in God’s word is what Living with Pain is all about.
- Everyone Hurts: Romans 8:18-30
- Why Pain?: Romans 8:19-22; John 9:1-7
- “Why, God?”: Romans 8:22-23; Mark 15:25-34
- God is with Us: Romans 8:26-27; Daniel 3:16-30
- We Walk Together: Romans 8:29; Ruth 1
- We Have Hope: Romans 8:24-25; 28-30; Job 1:13-20; 19:23-27
Note: TOGETHER Curriculum is delivered electronically. To access your content after your payment is complete, click “My Account” on the top right menu bar. When you have signed into your account, click “View Purchased Content” – it’s the orange button on the left side of the page, near the top.